Muutokset v4.0.1 - v4.1.0 Beta 1 Hound of the baskervilles pdf.
- Mac OS X version is now 64-bit and requires OS X version 10.7 or above.
- Integrated iAccessible2 support, offering better integration with screen readers.
- Annotations of text ranges in Writer.
- In-place editing of text fields in Writer.
- Interactive image crop feature for Impress and Draw.
- Enhanced support for 3D charts.
- New language translations: Bulgarian, Danish, Hindi, Norwegian Bokmål and Thai.
- Many bug fixes and smaller improvements as detailed in the Release Notes.
Muutokset v4.0.0 - v4.0.1
- Performance Improvements/Enhancements compared to OpenOffice 4.0.0
- The performance for saving XLS files was boosted by more than 230%.
- Improvements/Enhancements missing in the OpenOffice 4.0.0 release notes
- OpenOffice 4.0 integrated the very popular extensions 'Presenter Screen' and 'Presentation Minimizer' into the core product.
- Bug Fixes
- Crash when switching sidebar panes
- Crash with certain extensions
- Crash on Microsoft Windows with text in complex scripts
- Crash when deleting footnotes
- Loading *.123 files
- Rendering of charts with many data points
- Image rendering on Mac OS X
- Python compatibility has been improved
- Fixes to make C# extensions work
- Error on user profile migration regarding updating bundled extensions
- Error on opening Microsoft Office documents created in Apple iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- HTML export losing paragraph formatting
- Crashes on PDF export in Writer's Page Preview
- Crashes in Writer when deleting content which had been copied to the clipboard
- Error/Crashes on importing Microsoft Word documents
- No possible keyboard text selection in Writer's text frames
- Lost database connection in text documents on save - related to Mail Merge
- Errors in Calc's filter functions
- Calculation error in IMABS() function
- Formatting error of boolean values in Calc
- Repaint errors in Calc which showed double lines and white stripes
- Various fixes/improvements for SVG files
- Fixed and improved visualization of transformed bitmap graphics for Linux
- Fix to exporting a bitmap graphic with a given pixel size
- Fixed Copy/Paste clipboard handling for transporting bitmap images (e.g. drag & drop or copy/paste from browser)
- Fixed Microsoft Windows-specific performance task with very large bitmaps, enhanced buffering for all systems
- Repaired some modes of text editing for graphic objects where the text was not always readable
- Fix to import of user-defined connector changes
- Corrected line width for anchor visualization in Writer
- Fixed EMF/WMF reader for some critical cases to enhance the import quality
- Additional Language Support
- New translations available in Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 include:
- Basque (eu) Khmer (km) Lithuanian (lt)
- Polish (pl) Serbian Cyrillic (sr) Swedish (sv)
- Chinese (zh-TW) Turkish (tr) Vietnamese (vi)
- Updated translations available in Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 include:
- Asturian (ast) Czech (cs) Dutch (nl)
- English (en_GB) Finnish (fi) French (fr)
- Galician (gl) German (de) Greek (el)
- Italian (it) Japanese (ja) Portuguese (pt-PT)
- Portuguese (pt-BR) Russian (ru) Slovak (sk)
- Spanish (es) Tamil (ta)
- For a complete list of available languages and language packs see: http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html
- Updated Dictionaries
- English (en-US, en-*) Gaelic (gd) French (fr) Italian (it) Spanish (es)
For Office for Mac, you can have up to 25 licenses associated with the same Microsoft account: only one license for a Microsoft 365 subscription and multiple one-time-use installs of Office for Mac Home and Student or Home and Business. OpenOffice.org finally has a native version for Mac, which is why it doesn't need to run the X11 server (only available for Mac OS X Intel for now). Although OpenOffice.org doesn't automatically run the guide that allows you to select the kind of document you want, you can access the different applications from the corresponding menu bar: Text. Apache OpenOffice.org for Mac OS X (Intel 64-bit) v3.0.0 Beta 2 12.7.2008 Apache OpenOffice.org for Mac OS X (Intel 64-bit) v3.0.0 Beta 2 RC 1 3.7.2008 Apache OpenOffice.org for Mac OS X (Intel 64-bit) v3.0.0 Beta 12.5.2008.
Muutokset v3.4.0 - v3.4.1
Muutokset v3.2.1 - v3.3.0 RC 10
Apache Openoffice Download 64 Bit
- Productivity Enhancements
- New Custom Properties Handling
- Embedding of Standard PDF Fonts
- New Narrow Font Family
- Increased Document Protection in Writer and Calc
- Automatic Decimals Digits for 'General' format in Calc
- 1 Million Rows in a Spreadsheet
- New Options for CSV (Comma Separated Value) Import in Calc
- Improved Slide Layout Handling in Impress
- Manual Setting for Primary Key Support for Databases
- Support of Read-Only Database Registrations
- New Math Command 'nospace'
- Additional Locale Data
- Usability and Interface
- Common Search Toolbar
- New Easier to Use Print Interface
- More Options for Changing Case
- Redesign of Thesaurus
- Resetting Text to the Default Language in Writer
- Text Rendering of Form Controls in Writer
- Changed Defaults for Charts
- Colored Sheet Tabs in Calc
- Adapt to Marked Selection for Filter Area in Calc
- Sort Dialog for DataPilot in Calc
- Display Custom Names for DataPilot Fields, Items and Totals in Calc
- Developer Features and Extensibility
- Grid Control Enhancements
- New MetaData Node for Database
- Extending Database Drivers Using Extensions
If a friend or colleague asks you to recommend an office suite, our first thought is often Microsoft Office. However, we forget that this suite can costs many hundreds of pounds, which makes it cost prohibitive for an individual or small business. Besides, everyone just assumes that they automatically require ‘Office compatibility’, but even Microsoft do not help themselves here. The Office 2007 suite produces documents, by default, that wasn’t compatible with older versions of Office, still widely used across many corporations. The Mac Office couldn’t open Office 2007 documents until recently, either.
However, there are many free Office alternatives and few are better than OpenOffice. This will write and open most of the Office formats and is cross-platform, too. If you get used to OpenOffice at work, on your PC, move across to the same version on your Mac and the user-interface is fairly similar. The Mac and Windows versions of Microsoft Office are very different beasts, with completely different user-interfaces, making it hard to become experts across both suites.
OpenOffice ships with a document writer, a spreadsheet, a presentation maker and many other modules. Everything you need to run your business. OpenOffice also saves your documents in the open document format (ODF) meaning that they can be opened within other free office suites, such as Lotus Symphony.
Apache Openoffice Win 10 64 Bit
Try this fantastic free Microsoft Office compatible office suite