14 This new, larger SD card can now be inserted back into the DS708 and used 'as is' or updated via the Maxidas website. I do all my updates via WIFI with my maxidas next to the wireless router to ensure strong signal and have never had a problem. Paint.net software for mac. My updates today took about 3 hours to complete. Download the latest Autel updates, manuals and brochures for all Autel tools. Products Where To Buy Support Register Your Tool. Elite,MaxiSys MS906,MaxiSys MS906BT,MaxiSys MS906TS,MaxiSys CV,MaxiSys MS906CV,MaxiSys MS908S,MaxiSys MS908S Pro,MaxiDAS DS808,MaxiDAS DS808BT,MaxiPRO MP808(online product),MaxiPRO MP808TS(online product),Maxicheck. The state-of-art MaxiDAS® is delicately engineered and built by Autel Intelligent Tech., a scan tool R&D company based in China. Established in 2004, Autel is now recognized by the automotive aftermarket industry as one of the fastest growing scan tool companies providing the most extensive and best price-performance ratio OEM-level diagnostic products and first-class customer support in the.
If you use Autel MaxiDas DS708 One Year Update Service for USA and Canada Custome, after complete update got a message “Fatal Application Error”, reading: Application AutoRun.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.Solution:Please insert the SD card into your computer and format the SD card, and then run the Autel Maxidas DS708 Update again.
- Based on the Android operating system, MaxiDAS DS808 is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis.
- Autel Maxidas DS808 Autel DS808 scan tool Support one year free update. Based on the Android operating system, MaxiDAS DS808 is the update version of Autel DS708 which is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics.
However, if you didn’t register your ds708 , follow the next steps to register and update:
1). DS708 Register Wizard
Insert the SD card into your computer and run the Autel Maxidas DS708 Register Wizard. Follow the step2 to step4 in “B. Register on the scan tool” (turn to page 26 in the Maxidas DS708 English manual) to complete registration to SD card. Put the SD card back to the scan tool and restart it to finish registration procedure.
2). DS708 Update
Insert the SD card into your computer and run the Maxidas DS708 Update. There is a Register option in the log-in window. When click on it, it will automatically link to DS708 Register Wizard. Follow the step2 to step4 in “B. Register on the scan tool” (turn to page 26 of DS708 English manual) to complete registration to SD card. Put the SD card back to the scan tool and restart it to finish registration procedure.
I just created a backup copy today on a new Sandisk Ultra 16GB SD card and it works great.
Here's the steps
1. Go to your PC and create a new folder and label it such as 'Maxidas software112813'
2. Remove your original SD card from the DS708 and insert it either into the supplied card reader or into the PC card reader (if available on your PC)
3. Click on 'computer' on your pc to view all drives available. You should see the SD card listed as possible drive 'E'
4. Click on drive 'E' to open the SD card to view the files. You should see 3 different items in the SD card
5 While holding the 'ctrl' key down on your key board, left click on each of the 3 items in the SD card folder. As you select each item, it will appear slightly shaded. After all items have been selected, release the 'ctrl' key
6. While holding the curser over any of the 3 selected items, right click (on your mouse) and select 'copy' on the drop down selection. (All 3 items will now be selected for copy)
7. Open up the new folder you created in Step 1 (Maxidas software112813) and right click into the open folder. Select 'paste from the drop down menu'
8. The files from the original card will now be copied into this new folder. It could take about 25 minutes.
9 After all files have been copied into the new folder, safely remove the original SD card and install the new (larger SD card) into your card reader or PC card reader.
Autel Maxidas Ds708 Update Software New Nevada Security
10. Click on 'computer' icon to access drives and you should see your new SD card listed as possible drive E
11. Open up the new folder you created previously that contains the older SD card software (Maxidas software112813) and select and copy the 3 items following the same steps as in 5 & 6 above.
12. Open up the new (blank) SD card in computer, drive E, and then right click, select Paste from the dropdown menu. The files will now be loaded to your new SD card in about 30 minutes.
Autel Maxidas Ds708 Update Software New Nevada Dmv
13. After files have been copied to the new SD card, safely remove the SD card from the PC.
14 This new, larger SD card can now be inserted back into the DS708 and used 'as is' or updated via the Maxidas website. I do all my updates via WIFI with my maxidas next to the wireless router to ensure strong signal and have never had a problem. My updates today took about 3 hours to complete.
After my updates were completed, I made a new backup SD card using the above steps and and named this folder 'Maxidas newupdates as of 112813'
Sorry if my step by step instructions seem trivial. I'm just an old mechanic that was born before the computer days.LOL. I had to get my kids to help me out on this..LOL
I've been using the DS708 professionally in the shop for one year now and it has really orderd a whole new area of work for me in the area of European cars which I have avoided in the past due to lack of a proper scan tool. So far, the DS708 has met my expectations and I hope Autel continues to support it and newer products in the future.