Our database contains 1 drivers for PCIVEN_8086&DEV_1E3A. For uploading the necessary driver, select it from the list and click on ‘Download’ button. Please, assure yourself in the compatibility of the selected driver with your current OS just to guarantee its correct and efficient work.
Drivers List for PCIVEN_8086&DEV_1E3A
Drivers & Downloads Search for your device by product number to get drivers and downloads, manuals, documentation and other online support. You can also search for discontinued products.
- Enjoy faster and more stable WiFi with the ASUS PCE-AC51 PCIe adapter. The dual-band connection delivers strong performance for productivity or browsing on 2.4GHz and gaming or streaming on 5GHz. The PCE-AC51’s dipole antennas ensure long range wireless coverage and are detachable for easy installation and flexible placement.
- For RT systems download the 2.08 release of the driver.NET Driver. For all of our PXI & PCI and LXI products (except for some instrument cards with the model prefix of 41). Any card usable from the base non-VISA driver or in a Pickering LXI product are suitable for use with this driver. Download.NET Driver here.
- PCI Serial Port (COM3) - Driver Download. Vendor:. Product: PCI Serial Port (COM3). Hardware Class: Ports. Search For More Drivers.: Go!
In device manager, if you found the PCI devices changes to PCI Simple Communications Controller and with a yellow exclamation mark, it means that your PCI Simple Communications Controller driver is missing and your PCI device cannot be recognized by Windows 10.
What is PCI Simple Communications Controller?
Download Driver Pci Ven_10ec
PCI is short for Peripheral Component Interconnect, it is used to connect the devices to computer. A PCI device is plugged into the PCI slot on the motherboard. The network card is a typical PCI slot device.
PCI Simple Communications Controllers missing is lack of the Intel Management Engine interface drivers. Normally it happens after you upgrade the system from Windows 7, 8 to Windows 10, all the devices and drivers are installed correctly, but maybe this one cannot installed.
So try to download and update Intel management engine driver for Windows 10, 8, 7 to fix PCI simple communications controllers device driver missing problem.
There are 3 ways you can download and update the IME (Intel Management Engine) driver.
Solution 1: Update PCI Simple Communications Controllers Driver by Device Manager
Using device manager to update the IME driver will be an easy way, you can try it at first. If you have already tried it, you can goes to solution 2 and solution 3 directly.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Expand Other Devices and find the PCI Simple Communications Controller.
3. Right-click it and choose Update Driver.
4. Choose the first option: Search automatically for updated driver software.
After that, Windows will search PCI devices drivers online and update it automatically.
If this driver can find by Windows, you have already fixed it. If Windows remind that, you have already installed the latest version PCI Simple Communications Controller but the problem still exist, follow the below solutions.
Solution 2: Update PCI Simple Communications Controller Automatically
Updating PCI Simple Communications Controller driver in automatically way will be the best choice. It will save you more time in the whole process of finding the missing driver, downloading and installing the driver. More additional, if you have less knowledge about the PCI devices and IME, all the process will takes more time.
You can use Driver Booster to help you. Driver Booster can scan all computer hardware devices such as chipset, motherboard and its slots, find the missing and outdated drivers. Then provide the right and latest version of drivers for the computer. Using this way, you can download and update PCI Simple Communications Controller drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 easily and fast.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster on your computer.
2. Scan. The first step will help you detect the disappearing PCI Simple Communications Controller driver.
Pci Device Drivers Windows 10
3. Find the Intel Management Engine and click Update.
And if you are not sure what driver you should to update, you can update all the drivers in one time.
Solution 3: Download and Update Intel Management Engine Drivers Manually
The Intel Management Engine driver will cause this error. So updating the Intel Management Engine driver can fixes the driver error perfect. But the manually way will be some complex, so be some patience. Of course, you can go to solution 2 to use the automatic way.
1. Goes to this page: Intel Management Engine Drivers.
In the official download page, you will find an additional note:
It means this error is caused by the incorrect Intel ME driver.
2. Here you can download the ME_Corporate_Win7_8.1_10_126.96.36.1994.zip file. This file supports all the 32 bit & 64 bit Windows 10, 8.1, 7.
3. Unzip the ME_Corporate_Win7_8.1_10_188.8.131.524.zip. And there are 3 folders you can find: ME_SW_MSI, MEI-Only Installer MSI, and WINDOWSDriverPackages.
4. Open the first folder ME_SW_MSI and click SetupME.exe to start install the Intel Management Engine driver.
Follow the installation to install it.
5. After the Intel ME driver installed, you should restart your computer because the chipset-based driver need to reboot to take effect.
Download Driver Pci Serial Port Windows 10
And then you can goes to device manager, the PCI Simple Communication Controller disappears, it means the right PCI Simple Communications Controller drivers is installed. So it worked.
Note for Windows 7:
Pci Card Driver Download
Download free application enhancer. If it is the Windows 7 PCI Simple Communications Controllers driver missing, you need to install a Kernel-Mode Driver Framework 1.11 (KB 2685811) at first, and you can download it from this page.
Download Driver Pci Sound Card
Easier Way for Windows 7:
Download Driver Pci Ven_10ec&dev_8168&subsys
If you are using Windows 7, and don’t want to install the framework, you can also download this file: MEI_ALLOS_184.108.40.206_PV.exe. After that, you can double-click to install it directly.
The MEI_ALLOS_220.127.116.11_PV.exe is an Intel Management Engine driver for 5 series chipset-based desktop boards. And it can fully supports Windows 7, Vista and XP 32 bit and 64 bit.
Follow these steps, the Intel Management Engine will installed successfully. And it will fix PCI Simple Communications Controller not recognized error.