3 Supply power to the Tech 2 Flash. 4 Perform the Power On Self Test (POST) as detailed in the. Learn sindarin elvish. Tech 2 Flash User’s Guide. 5 The POST automatically verifies the hardware. Detects any Tech 2 Flash malfunctions. Following: If any errors are detected, refer to the POST; Troubleshooting Chart located in the Tech 2 Flash. Vident diagnostic & service reset tools (iLink400 / 410 / 440 / 450, iAuto 702Pro / 700 /701/710/730) free update 2021 & 2020 GM car (Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac etc). What it can do is to read codes, erase codes, live data, read ECU info, active test, special functions.
- Go to the main menu and select: Diagnostics.
Gm Tech2 Clone Selection And Setup Guideauto Diagnostic Tool
- Select Vehicle Identification and then the following options:
- At the System Selection Menu screen, select: Body
- At the Vehicle Identification screen, select the following:
- Select: Navigation Radio.
- Select: Special Functions.
- Select: VIN Relearn.
Gm Tech2 Clone Selection And Setup Guide Auto Diagnostic Toolkit
- Then you will get a message: “Do you want to clear radio theft information?”
- To begin clearing, press the soft touch key on the top right of the scan tool. The scan tool will display “Clearing Radio Theft in Progress.”
- Press EXIT on the scan tool and cycle the ignition.