The iCOM IC 7851. Says it all.-Earlier 5-star review posted by G7EMK on 2016-10-26 Having owned and worked the iCOM ic 7800 since early 2005 I feel well placed to comment on this outstanding transceiver. The radio has provided flawless communicational enjoyment for 11 years. Icom IC-7000 vs Icom IC-9100 for VHF Simplex FM Receive. Just make certain the serial number begins with a 1,2, or 3. Mar 16, 2010.update. to the ic-7000 driver unit failure problem THIS INFORMATION IS NOT UP TO DATE - PLEASE CHECK THE POST OF JULY 1, 2010!! After my first experiences with this problem, I had recently proposed a simple preventive measure, consisting of adding a series gate resistance to the driver unit, which apparently suffers from instability with.
The IC-7600 Page
by Adam Farson, VA7OJ/AB4OJ
- ICOM IC-7000 HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver. It also shares features with the IC-756PROIII. ICOM touts the IC-7000 as a mobile trans-ceiver, but, like the ’706, it will find its way into many a suitcase for DXpeditions and Field Day outings. For a lot of hams, it has. ICOM IC-7000, serial number 0501552.
- ICOM Serial Numbers « Reply #1 on: October 06, 2002, 12:38:53 PM » Your Icom IC-706MKIIG must be a recent one my IC-706MKIIG is serial 4900 ballpark and I bought it in April of 2000. Judging by the IC-735 production figures mine was in the 29000 region and I bought it in 1991 the 7th year of its production run I think final production figures.
Once again, we are honored and excited to present a new Icom HF/6m transceiver.
The above photo illustrates the IC-7600 as presented at Tokyo HamFair 2008. The IC-7600 is a 100W-class HF/6m HF transceiver, utilizing Icom's well-known and proven IF-DSP architecture and feature set. Note the large TFT display screen. More information will be provided here as it becomes available.
The IC-7600 received FCC certification on February 9, 2009. FCC ID: AFJ307300.
Icom Ic-7000 Serial Numbers Diagram
In the photo below, it will be noted that the elimination of the moving-coil meter has freed up sufficient front-panel space to accommodate the IC-7600's larger TFT display.
13.8V, 100W-class HF/6m transceiver
4-pin DC power connector on rear panel
3 roofing filters: 15, 6 and 3 kHz
+30 dBm IP3
PIN Diode switched RF bandpass filters, common to RX and TX
Single USB port on front (USB thumb drive/keyboard, TBD)
Single USB port on rear (Rig Control)
APF/TPF (CW Audio Peak Filter/RTTY Twin Peak Filter)
Separate RX-OUT and RX-IN antenna ports
- allowing connection of external preselectors, multicouplers etc.
- Preamps 1 and 2 usable when in transverter mode, unlike IC-756Pro series
- Transverter output range: -15 ~ -1.5 dBm
- Frequency display offset configurable via menu
Audio controls similar to IC-7700
- TX/RX audio controls
- Compression adjustable via menu
Spectrum Scope features identical to IC-7700
DSP Noise Blanker similar to IC-7700
AM/CW auto tune
IF filters and Twin PBT fully adjustable in AM mode
- No sensitivity degradation below 1.6 MHz
Preamps 1 & 2 also usable below 1.6 MHz
- Improved PA temperature monitoring
- Temperature gauge displayed with Multi-Function Meter
- Initially reduces Po by 3 dB
- Then inhibits transmit
- Normal operation restored on cool-down
Items not fitted:
*Performance in DW reduced due to RF BPF bandwidth if signals are on different bands
Translation of Icom Japan IC-7600 Press Release by N. Oba JA7UDE
FCC ID: AFJ307300.
My IC-7600 User Review and Test Report(PDF)
George K5JZ's IC-7600 User Review
Dave N9EWO's IC-7600 Review(now including the DC-DC Unit fix)
AGC in the IC-756Pro3, IC-7600, IC-7700 and IC-7800
AGC and Noise Blanker in an IF-DSP Receiver
IC-7600 Noise Blanker Demo: WWV with severe impulse noise.NB offNB on
IC-7600 APF Demo
Icom Ic 7000 Separation Cable
IC-7600 Demos by VA7OJ at Dayton 2009: Demo 1Demo 2(YouTube Video by Isiah Gates)
IC-7600CW Filter Demo(YouTube video by IK1LBO)
The IC-7700 Spectrum Scope: RBW & Grass Levels(also applicable to the IC-7600)
Icom Japan IC-7600 Press Release (in English)
Icom Japan IC-7600 Page (in English)
Icom America IC-7600 Page & BrochureNote on USB Memory Drives- removing proprietary formatting
Download the USB Driver(v1.10)
Download USB Driver Guide(PDF)
Driver information for Silicon Labs USB/UART Bridge (Windows, Mac, Linux)
TI PCM2901 USB Codec information
IC-7600 Scope IF Tap for RTL-SDR- by Stefan Wagener VE4NSA
Video: IC-7600 RTL-SDR RTTY 20m Ham Radio- by Stefan Wagener VE4NSA [mirror]
Icom Scope Display using HDSDR- by Harry Tankin WE1X [mirror]
IC-7600 Firmware Update V2.00 (released 18 May 2015: incorporates major new functionality)
Improvements added by V2.00 Firmware: