Click on this link then where is says 'try another mirror' click that and see if any of those mirrors work. KompoZer for Linux is an open source web development tool built on NVU. The project strives to fix bugs in the NVU project and added new features to it.
web page editor
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 0.8 Beta 3 for Windows, English
7MB download / 24MB installed
Notes Antivirus Scan Details
KompoZer Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting Free download epubor pdf drm removal for macbella marcel.
KompoZer is an easy-to-use web editor similar to Microsoft Frontpage or Dreamweaver. It is based on the same Gecko engine that powers Firefox and Thunderbird and features an FTP site manager, color picker, tabbed interface, CSS editing, standard-compliant markup, fully customizable interface, a built-in spellchecker and more.
Legacy Nvu Release: Download Nvu Portable 1.0 Rev 5 (no longer supported or recommended)
For help with this app, please see the following:
- PortableApps.com: Development Support Forum
- Publisher: KompoZer Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2013-03-16
- Date Added: 2007-03-04
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (MPL)
- Source: KompoZer, Nvu, Launcher source included, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: e511668e1999e2631b4e3a7da6c7d09d
- SHA256 Hash: a60b5c160c2b722420c05e4f3dd6750d11bafc22851d3cde48247246b669d545