- Mere Papa Song Mp3 Download Bestwap - Download Mere Papa Song Mp3 Download Bestwap mp3 for free. Mere Papa Song Mp3 Download Bestwap (6.34 MB) song and listen to Mere Papa Song Mp3 Download Bestwap (04:37 Min) popular song on Mp3 Free Download.
- Hey there everyone, in case you are looking for mp3 ram lakhan download, offers you from Sona Babu Laaydo (Official Video) Pankaj Sharma Song onwards. Mp3 ram lakhan download could be downloaded in mp3 or mp4 format. You may also immediately enjoy this selection of your favourite songs. It is great to end up being able to discuss your fellow Hindi music lovers, we all will at all times.
Ram Lakhan Songs Download- Listen Bhojpuri Ram Lakhan MP3 songs online, free. Play Ram Lakhan Bhojpuri movie songs MP3 by Satish Jain and download Ram Lakhan songs on Gaana.com.
|Directed by||Subhash Ghai|
|Produced by||Ashok Ghai|
|Written by||Anwar Khan|
|Screenplay by||Ram Kelkar|
Anand Bakshi (lyrics)
|Distributed by||Mukta Arts|
|Box office||₹18 crore|
Ram Lakhan is a 1989 Indian Hindi-language masala film. It was produced and directed by Subhash Ghai and had an ensemble cast, including Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Madhuri Dixit, Dimple Kapadia, Amrish Puri, Raakhee and Anupam Kher. Director Subhash Ghai had initially offered the music to R.D. Burman. But after recording 2 songs, he immediately shifted the task to Laxmikant Pyarelal. The film was a huge box office blockbuster of its time and was loved by audiences. The film is considered a classic and is considered to be Ghai's best work. Anil Kapoor's character Lakhan was much loved by audiences and is considered to be one of his best performances. The film is also one of the most popular and successful films of the duo Anil Kapoor and Jackie Shroff, who share great on screen chemistry. The film featured the much loved Jodi of Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit and was one of their most memorable films together.
Ram Lakhan was the second highest-grossing Bollywood film of 1989.
Sharda is happily married in a rich aristocratic household to Thakur Pratap Singh and is the mother to two young boys. Thakur Pratap Singh's father shows mercy to his nephews Bhishamber and Bhanu after they serve jail time for siphoning the family wealth and stealing within the household and whiling away their time - drinking and gambling. Thakur Sr. is tricked into signing a will that deprives his son, daughter-in-law and two children from the ancestral wealth and the right to even live in the manor's premises.
Thakur Senior is then killed off in a car bomb and when Thakur Pratap Singh refuses to bow down to cruel Bhishamber Nath after finding out their master plan and after his wife is humiliated publicly by then, he is severely beaten up, stabbed brutally, and left on a nearby railway track to be cut to pieces by the next passing train, leaving behind his widowed wife Sharda, and two young sons, Ram and Lakhan. Sharda, who witnesses the whole scene, vows to avenge the death of her husband and hopes she will achieve this by visiting the temple every day - praying for justice. She talks about the day when her sons grow up and ultimately destroy their father's assailants, and it is then and then only that she will disperse her husband's ashes. A dekada 70 download free version.
The evil duo Bhishamber and Bhanu exploit and enjoy the family's riches. Those sons grow into the upstanding police officer Ram and the easily tempted dreamer, smart talker and street procession dancer Lakhan. If the family is to be avenged, Ram will have to lead his brother away from the path of corruption he's strayed onto to make quick money and protect him from the influence of Bhanu and Bhishamber.
Years later, Ram is now the Police Inspector and is a major obstacle in Bhishamber's illegal activities, while Lakhan is the fun-loving, wanna-be quick millionaire, precocious young man, still living in his brother's shadow and mother's love for him. Ram also has an affair with the Commissioner's daughter, Geeta and is constantly teased by his younger brother for not coming out in the open with it.
When Lakhan finds out that there is a big reward for the capture and arrest of notorious gangster Kesariya Vilayti, he single-handedly captures him and claims the reward. Thinking police work is quite simple and easy, he applies for the job, completes his training and also becomes a police inspector like his brother. He also seeks to use this to woo his childhood sweetheart Radha and deal with her stingy, eccentric but easily fooled and well-meaning father Deodhar Shastri.
Satisfied that her sons have chosen the right path, Sharda goes on a religious pilgrimage to pray for their unity. When she returns, she finds that nothing is the same anymore, Ram and Lakhan have quarreled and no longer speak with each other based on their ideological differences and because Lakhan uses his power to help smugglers and make extra money in an attempt at raising his clout so he can exact revenge against the evil Bhishamber and Bhanu. Ram continues to live in their older family home, while Lakhan has moved into a spacious bungalow, supposedly bought through bribes and black deals. While Ram continues to create obstacles for Bhishamber, Lakhan joins Bhishamber's gang and is on their payroll.
However, after Lakhan is tricked by Bhishamber and the ruthless, womanizing and dastardly Sir John, Ram has to come to terms and save his little brother and finish what was once started.
- Jackie Shroff as Ram Singh
- Anil Kapoor as Lakhan Singh
- Raakhee as Sharda Singh
- Amrish Puri as Bhishambar Nath
- Madhuri Dixit as Radha Shastri
- Dimple Kapadia as Geeta Kashyap
- Gulshan Grover as Kesariya Vilayati a.k.a. Badman
- Paresh Rawal as Bhanu Nath
- Anupam Kher as Deodhar Shastri
- Saeed Jaffrey as Arun Kashyap
- Raza Murad as Sir John
- Dalip Tahil as Thakur Pratap Singh
- Annu Kapoor as Shiv Charan Mathur
- Anirudh Agarwal as Jeeva
- Sonika Gill as Vivienne
- Anand Balraj as Debrath Nath a.k.a. Debu
- Mukri as Dhondu Nai
- Lalita Kumari as Mrs. Bhishamber Nath
- Subhash Ghai as Man singing on a motorcycle
- Satish Kaushik as Kanshiram
- Lahiri Singh as Father of Thakur Pratap Singh
- Mukesh Rawal as Friend of Lakhan Pratap Singh
The soundtrack was composed by Laxmikant–Pyarelal and the lyrics written by Anand Bakshi. The song 'My Name Is Lakhan' attained popularity.
|1||'My Name Is Lakhan'||Mohammad Aziz, Anuradha Paudwal, Nitin Mukesh||07:10|
|2||'Tera Naam Liya'||Manhar Udhas, Anuradha Paudwal||05:58|
|3||'Main Hoon Hero'||Mohammad Aziz, Amit Kumar, Alisha Chinai||09:07|
|4||'Bada Dukh Dina O Ramji'||Lata Mangeshkar||06:04|
|5||'Mere Do Anmol Ratan' - Version 1||Mohammad Aziz, Kavita Krishnamurthy||05:17|
|6||'Bekhabar Bewafa'||Anuradha Paudwal||10:00|
|7||'Mere Do Anmol Ratan' - Version 2||Kavita Krishnamurthy, Mohammad Aziz||2:30|
35th Filmfare Awards
Ram Lakhan Movie Online
- Best Supporting Actress - Raakhee
- Best Performance in a Comic Role - Anupam Kher and Satish Kaushik
- Best Film - Subhash Ghai
- Best Director - Subhash Ghai
- Best Actor - Anil Kapoor
- Best Supporting Actor - Satish Kaushik
- Best Music Director - Laxmikant Pyarelal
- Best Male Playback Singer - Mohammed Aziz - 'My Name is Lakhan'
- Best Female Playback Singer - Anuradha Paudwal - 'Tera Naam Liya' and -'Bekadar Bekhabar bewafa balma'
Hindi Movie Ram Lakhan
Ram Lakhan Film
- ^'Box Office 1989'. Box Office India. Archived from the original on 31 January 2009. Retrieved 31 January 2009.
- ^'Jubilee man scores his diamond jubilee'. Free Press Journal. Retrieved 6 November 2020.
- ^'Ram Lakhan (1989) - Lifetime Box Office Collection, Budget & Reviews'. BOTY. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- ^'Ram Lakhan: Where good wins over evil'. Rediff. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- ^'Anil Kapoor's TOP 10 performances - Rediff.com'. m.rediff.com. Retrieved 26 June 2019.
- ^Chowdhury, Chitra Home (29 May 2015). 'Anil Kapoor 5 Breathtaking Performance'. Dekh News. Retrieved 26 June 2019.
- ^'30 years of 'Ram Lakhan': Anil Kapoor feels grateful for the choices he made - Times of India'. The Times of India. Retrieved 26 June 2019.
- ^'The best male pairs in Hindi cinema'. Rediff. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- ^'Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor celebrate 30 years of Ram Lakhan with a video and it's Total Dhamaal. Watch'. Hindustan Times. 27 January 2019. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- ^'Madhuri & Anil Recreate 'Aye Ji O Ji' for 30 Years of 'Ram Lakhan''. The Quint. 27 January 2019. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- ^'Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 7 On-screen Heroes of Bollywood's Dance Queen'. news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- ^'When Anil Kapoor romanced Madhuri'. Rediff. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- ^De, Shobhaa (10 February 2018). 'Budget blues: One two ka four, four two ka one!'. Asian Age. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
- ^'FILMFARE NOMINEES AND WINNER'(PDF). The Times Group. Archived(PDF) from the original on 19 October 2015. Retrieved 9 June 2018.
Ram Lakhan Full Movie
- Ram Lakhan on IMDb