First Aired: July 19, 2015 The opener of a three-part drama on Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun's reign finds young Tut trying to wrest control of his kingdom while eliminating those who conspire. Download music, movies, games, software and much more. The Pirate Bay is the galaxy's most resilient BitTorrent site. TT-Torrent - Download music, movies, games, software and much more.
Visual Basic 2015 is a version of the VB.NET programming languages released by Microsoft in 2015. Similar to the earlier versions of VB.NET programming languages, Microsoft bundled it as part of the Visual Studio Community 2015 Integrated Development Environment(IDE). It comes with many new and impressive features that include the capability to build mobile applications. Start learning Visual Basic 2015 by following the topics below:
To learn more about Visual Basic 2015 programming, you should check out one of our latest Made Easy series books, Visual Basic 2015 Made Easy.
- Tut was first announced by Spike in May 2014. The miniseries marks a return by the network towards scripted programming, and in particular, 'event' series that cater to a 'balanced' audience (in contrast to the remainder of Spike's programming at the time, which has typically skewed towards a male audience).Such event series have also been recently popular among other networks.
- Watch Tut Online: The complete guide by MSN. Full Series: every season & episode. Click here and start watching Tut in seconds.
AUTHOR: DR. LIEW VOON KIONG
Visual Basic 2015 Made Easy is written by Dr. Liew, the webmaster of our popular online Visual Basic Tutorial, vbtutor.net. This book is a complete guide to mastering Visual Basic 2015, from beginner to intermediate programmers. This book has been written to complement our free online Visual Basic 2017 tutorial with much more content. Seagate slim for mac portable drive on windows 10. It is also an excellent reference text for high school or college-level computer science courses.
Reading this book will allow you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Visual Basic 2015 programming
- Create your own Visual Basic 2015 applications from scratch
- Get inspiration from a variety of interesting sample programs
- Modify the code samples easily to suit your needs
- Learn how to package and distribute your applications