'Sai Baba' back on television The tale of Sai Baba will give the audience strength to fight various odds of lives with or without a pandemic, says the show's creative writer and director Moti Sagar. Sai Baba of Shirdi (died 15 October 1918), also known as Shirdi Sai Baba, was an Indian spiritual master who is regarded by his devotees to be a manifestation of Sri Dattaguru and identified as a saint and a fakir. He was revered by both his Hindu and Muslim devotees during, as well as after his lifetime. Sai Baba Telugu Songs 2019. Sai Baba New Devotional Song, Jaya Jagadeesha Song only on Devotional TV. Listen to sai baba bhakti songs, telugu devotional song. Sai Baba Telugu Songs 2019. Sai Baba New Devotional Song, Jaya Jagadeesha Song only on Devotional TV. Listen to sai baba bhakti songs, telugu devotional song.
|Shri Shirdi Sai Baba|
|Original title||ಶ್ರೀ ಶಿರಡಿ ಸಾಯಿ ಬಾಬಾ|
|Directed by||T N Nagesh, Purushanath|
|Country of origin||India|
|Original network||Udaya TV|
Shri Shirdi Sai Baba is a Kannada language devotional tele-serial based on the life story of Sai Baba of Shirdi. It was aired on Udaya TV on every Sunday from 9 to 9.30.Rajinikanth chandramukhi movie download hd tamil.
- ^'Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Famous Television Serial in Kannada'. nettv4u. Retrieved 25 August 2018.
|Alma mater||National School of Drama|
|Years active||1993 – present|
|Known for||Sai Baba of Shirdi in Sai Baba|
Sudama in Shri Krishna
Mukul Nag is an Indian actor. He is best known for playing the revered saint, Sai Baba of Shirdi, in the Hindi language historical drama series Sai Baba (TV series). The series was produced by Sagar Films and broadcast by Star Plus in 2005.
In an interview with Sai Leela Times, Mukul Nag said: 'Papaji (Ramanand Sagar) asked me just one question before he cast me as Sai Baba in the serial. He asked me how you're planning to do this role? I replied I do my job with full Devotion (shraddha), and he said you're doing this role – I just want to know this.'
Mukul Nag is one of the best actors of National School of Drama, India. He was born on 25 October in a small city of India. His first play, Taimoor or Balak, was directed and acted by himself at the time when he was just 12 years old. After finishing his studies, he started his course with National School of Drama. He then acted with Sagar Films in Shri Krishna as Sudama and Ashvatthama.
Mukul Nag has his own production house named Amita Nag Production.
He also played the role of Prabal Gupta in the episode Sahi ka Kanta for Byomkesh Bakshi (TV series) broadcast by Doordarshan in 1997.
- Hazaar Chaurasi Ki Maa (1998)
- Mast (1999) as Blacker
- Company (2002) as Insp. Navlekar
- Gangajal (2003)
- Satta (2003)
- Apaharan (2005) as Usman
- Phantom (2015)
He worked in the movie BHAGAT SINGH as Chandrashekhar Azad.
|1993-1997||Shri Krishna||Sudama / Ashwatthama||DD National|||
|1997||Byomkesh Bakshi (Episode: Sahi Ka Kanta)||Prabal Gupta||DD National|
|2005-2009||Sai Baba||Sai Baba of Shirdi||Star Plus|||
|2014-2015||Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani||Gurudev||Life OK|
|2015||Gangaa||Mr. Chaturvedi, Sagar's Dada||& TV|
|2017-2018||Kaal Bhairav Rahasya||Shambhu Baba, the real Lord Kaal Bhairav's vahan||Star Bharat|
- Biyabaan (2016)[needs update]
- ZARB-PRAHAR SHABDON KA (HOME PRODUCTION – AMITA NAG PRODUCTION)
He also made the movie under his home production name 'ZARB-PRAHAR SHABDON KA' for this movie, He got an award for the BEST DEBUT DIRECTOR in NMIFF 2017 and also in INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL OF PRAYAG (IFFP) 2017 .
- ^'इस एक्टर ने श्रीकृष्णा में किया सुदामा का रोल, बन चुके हैं साईं बाबा भी'. Aaj Tak (in Hindi). 13 May 2020. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'साईं बाबा देंगे शांति का संदेश'. Nai Duniya (in Hindi). 21 June 2020. Retrieved 16 July 2020.
- ^'Mukul Nag to enact Sai Baba on the small and big screen'. mid-day. 27 February 2013. Retrieved 24 July 2020.
- ^'Sai Baba Episodes'. Youtube. Retrieved 23 July 2020.
- ^'Shree Krishna: जिसे डायरेक्टर ने समझ लिया था भिखारी, वह सुदामा बन हो गया 'अमर''. Jansatta (in Hindi). 28 April 2020. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'Byomkesh Bakshi: #Episode 30 - Sahi Ka Kanta'. YouTube. 18 February 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'श्री कृष्णा: 'सुदामा' बनने के लिए इस हद तक चले गए थे मुकुल नाग, मोती सागर समझ बैठे थे भिखारी'. Navbharat Times (in Hindi). Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'Mukul Nag's Sai Baba Set For Re-telecast: Actor Recalls His Shooting Days In A Village Without Electricity- EXCLUSIVE'. SpotBoye. 20 June 2020. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- ^'The Sunday Tribune - Spectrum - Television'. www.tribuneindia.com. 9 October 2005. Retrieved 16 July 2020.
Sai Baba Tv Serial Yellow Yi Lun
- Mukul Nag on IMDb