- Serials are series of television programs that rely on a continuing plot that unfolds in a sequential episode-by-episode fashion. Serials typically follow main story arcs that span entire television seasons or even the full run of the series, which distinguishes them from traditional episodic television that relies on more stand-alone episodes.
- Sony Tv, one of the top Desi channels in the world, broadcasts several shows that are loved by people around the world. Choose your favourite show from Sony Tv and watch them online.
List of Sony TV Shows, Sony TV Serials Schedule, Timings - Latest Update Sony TV Channel TRP/BARC Rating & 2020 Upcoming Shows Sony Entertainment Television is an GE TV channel in India. Its launched in October 1995 and is owned by Multi Screen Media Pvt.
|Slogan|| Rishton ne ki hai meethi guzaarish, |
Rishta (Relations have made sweet requests, We will write a new relationship) Likhenge Hum Naya (We will write new)
(downscaled to 4:3480i/576i for SDTVs)
|Owner||Sony Pictures Networks India|
|Launched||21 November 1995; 25 years ago|
|Siti Cable||Channel 112 (SD)|
Channel 22 (HD)
|Hathway||Channel 5 (Mumbai)|
Channel 305 (Hyderabad)
Channel 250 (Bengaluru)
|Asianet Digital||Channel 503 (SD)|
Channel 849 (HD)
|Airtel||Channel 111 (SD)|
Channel 112 (HD)
|Dish TV||Channel 105 (SD)|
Channel 104 (HD)
|Tata Sky||Channel 130 (SD)|
Channel 128 (HD)
Channel 129 (SD/HD +1)
|Sun Direct||Channel 310 (SD)|
Channel 874 (HD)
|Videocon d2h||Channel 109 (SD)|
Channel 906 (HD)
|Unifi TV||Channel 343 (SD)|
Sony Entertainment Television (abbr. SET) is an Indian Hindi-language general entertainmentpay television channel that was launched on November 21, 1995, and is owned by Sony Pictures Networks India, a subsidiary of the Japanese Sony.
SET has been one of India's most popular television channels, having produced many iconic shows such as CID, Aahat, Indian Idol, Ek Deewana Tha, Crime Patrol, Beyhadh, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi. It is also home of Kaun Banega Crorepati based on British programmeWho Wants to Be a Millionaire?
SET India's YouTube channel also has over 90 million subscribers, making it the 4th most subscribed YouTube channel overall.
This channel was launched in October 1996 which started airing many dramatic and reality shows. It also started airing all Disney Channel shows and Disney movies until 2003 and it also aired CID and Crime Patrol. In 2006 Sony made an adaption of the famous show Big Brother, Bigg Boss. It also made an adaption of American show Fear Factor, Fear Factor India but all these shows were moved to Colors TV. In 2011 it changed its logo to green colour. In 2017 it changed its logo to purple colour.
Sony Entertainment Television's current programming includes: Crime Patrol, Mere Sai - Shraddha Aur Saburi, Punyashlok Ahilyabhai, Vighnaharta Ganesha, Indiawaali Maa, Story 9 Months Ki, The Kapil Sharma Show, Kaun Banega Crorepati, and Indian Idol.
A version for international transmission exists, which was previously known as Sony Entertainment Television Asia. Launched on 8 October 1998, it is based in the United Kingdom. The network has a great following amongst the South Asian countries, and some regions have their own programming. The international version is available in several countries and regions, including Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Canada, Europe, Fiji, Guyana, Mauritius, the Middle East, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
SonyLIV was launched in India in January 2013 and it has access to 18 years of content from channels that comprise part of the Sony Entertainment Network. That translates to more than 700 movies and 40,000+ hours of television show coverage in Hindi, English, Tamil. The streaming service was overhauled and dubbed SonyLIV 2.0 and started rolling out with new user experience and an all-new brand identity.
Red hat enterprise linux 5 iso download.
Indian Sony Tv Shows
21 November 1995 - 1 September 2011
1 September 2011 - 19 November 2016 (SET Asia version)
- ^'Sony Entertainment Television Asia'. setindia.com. Archived from the original on 1 February 2016.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- ^'Overview'. Sony Pictures Networks India. Archived from the original on 18 June 2018. Retrieved 26 December 2018.
- ^'Sony Entertainment Television announces Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 12 - Exchange4media'. Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 2 July 2020.
- ^'Sony launches 'Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya' as part of fresh afternoon menu'. Indiantelevision.Com. 30 May 2001. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- ^''I wouldn't mind writing a funny love story' : Shridhar Raghavan'. Indiantelevision.com. 10 February 2002. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- ^'Sony TV brings back CID, Aahat and Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai'. The Indian Express. 1 April 2020. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- ^'Sony Entertainment Television's 'Crime Patrol Satark' to Initiate a New Chapter – Women Against Crime'. India West. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- ^Srivastava, Priyanka Srivastava. 'How real are reality shows?'. The Times of India. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- ^'Bharti Singh announces Khatron ke Khiladi comeback in post with 'stunt hero' Rohit Shetty'. Republic World. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- ^'Sony goes for image/content makeover, looks to capture the heart of the entire household'. The Financial Express. 29 November 2016. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- ^'Sony Entertainment takes HD route in the US'. Indiantelevision.com. 6 November 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- ^Deb, Debabrata (15 July 2018). 'The ultimate SonyLIV review: Everything you need to know'. finder India. Retrieved 2 July 2020.
- ^'SonyLIV Starts Rolling Out New Interface, Logo to Provide Fresh Experience'. NDTV Gadgets 360. Retrieved 2 July 2020.
Sony TV is one of India’s longest running and a successful channel that airs Indian dramas, reality shows, and crime based series. The channel is available in most foreign countries and is widely popular.
All time hit drama series include Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, Kkutumb, Bade Acche Lagte Hain. Recent hit drama of Sony TV is Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai – real life story of a couple who meet in school days and ended up marrying each other. The story shows couple’s love story in different life struggles and achievements.
Other than drama series, Sony TV is known for crime-thriller show CID which holds record for running for longest time on Indian television.
Sony Tv Serials
The channel also introduced singing reality show, Indian Idol – an adaption from foreign show American Idol. It became hit in its first season and thereafter has had more than ten seasons. Most new Bollywood singers have been contestant in Indian Idol. Other than Indian Idol, the channel is also known for other reality shows such as Kaun Banega Crorepati and Super Dancer.
In 2010s, Sony TV had partnered up with Yash Raj Films to bring new and innovating shows. However, that experiment failed and the channel went back to regular drama series. Currently, Sony TV is famous for both drama series and reality shows.