Tier 2 Employer Sponsor Licence has been updated to Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence
Beaches Sponsor 2006
A new points based system immigration system for the working category will be launched from the 1st January 2021. This will enable top priority for the highest of skills while reducing overall immigration. As part of this overhaul the Tier 2 Sponsor Licence has been updated to a new Skilled Worker Licence, from 1st December existing licence holders may see a few changes to the the Sponsor Management System.
What does this mean for employers who currently hold a Tier 2 Employer Sponsor Licence?
All businesses who currently hold a tier 2 Employer Sponsor Licence, may continue to sponsor their migrants under their existing licence. The Sponsor licence has been updated automatically with the new online system.
If you would like to speak to an adviser about these recent changes please call us on 0207 836 8505.
A sponsor is also sometimes called a 'primary sponsor.' 2 In contrast to a sponsor, a 'cosponsor' is a senator or representative who adds his or her name as a supporter to the sponsor's bill. Project sponsors serve a vital project function: They commission and authorize the project. But the many who play this role often do not fully understand the functions that their project managers require of them. This paper examines how the PRINCE2 approach can help project sponsors understand how they can best support project managers. In doing so, it explains the shortcoming of the PMBOK.
How can we help you?
We provide all our prospective clients with a complimentary initial consultation which will assist in kick starting the preliminary stages of the Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence application process. Inline with the services we provide we succeed in removing the burdened stress of administration deadlines and technical problems that are very much present in a changing legal world.
Whether you hold an existing licence or simply commencing the application process, it is important to do it right. We specialise in Employer Sponsor Licence applications since the introduction of the original Points Based System 2008.
UK Visa Sponsorship for Employers
A skilled worker sponsor licence is the chief mechanism in providing sponsorship for skilled migrants to work in the UK. The skilled worker licence demonstrates your organisational ability to qualify and employ international candidates in accordance with regulation set out in Appendix Skilled Worker.
Employing a specific skill-set or range of experience can be vital to the growth of any business. Whether you are part of an international organisation wishing to relocate staff to the UK or a UK business and can’t find the right UK skills. The new Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence allows you to acquire people from outside the United Kingdom.
The Licence allows you to sponsor individuals under the following categories:
Sponsor Licence Application Process
Hideki Matsuyama Clothing Sponsor 2020
Before the rules change on 1st January 2021, sponsors have had to demonstrate the genuineness of the appointment through the resident labour market test. However due to the lengthy timelines businesses would have to wait to hire their chosen candidate the UKVI have decided to remove this process, however the appointment must still be genuine.
Gyroballfree flash games. If you need extra support during this change please call us for some advice 0207 836 8505
Stage 2 – Online application process and consideration.
- You can apply for your sponsor licence via the online Sponsor Management System portal.
- Submit the required documentation for assessment.
- Pay the Sponsor Licence fee
- The UKVI processing time for a skilled worker Licence is up to 8 weeks. However after you have submitted your application you may be invited to expedite your application to get a decision within 1 week. The fee for this is £500 (no Vat)
- It is likely you will receive a pre-licence audit from an Home Office Compliance Officer. They will visit your offices to ensure you have the right processes in place to maintain your sponsorship duties. This usually takes place 6 – 8 weeks into the application.
Stage 3 – After Licence approval:
- After you have been appointed Skilled Worker sponsors it is a requirement that you appoint key personnel to operate the Sponsor Management System and carry out the compliance duties associated to the Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence.
- Access the Sponsor Management System (SMS) and assign a Certificate of Sponsorship (COS).
- Pay the Immigration Skills Charge.
- The applicant must then make their application for a company sponsorship visa.
If you have applied for what was known as the Tier 2 Employer Sponsor Licence before 1st December 2020, the Sponsor Licence processing time may be considered within 8 weeks, if further scrutiny by the Home Office isn’t required.
OISC Number: F200400098. Website by jantsDesign Ltd