VDASH - Aftermarket Volvo cars diagnostic tool. VDASH is computer software compatible with not virtualized Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit).For using VDASH you need any internet connection (WiFi, 3G, LTE, ADSL.). VDASH is intended to use only with personal Volvo cars and the only supported communication tool is for now Volvo DiCE based on J2534 chip (the clone from China is. The only supported adapter for DiCE is the Volvo USB-to-Bluetooth-adapter (9513005), which is connected via the computer's USB port. When upgrading DiCE, a USB cable must be used. DiCE supports USB 2.0. Replacement parts No spare parts are available for the DiCE tool. The OBD cable is integrated in the unit. DiCE Tool (9513000). Torrent client for mac high sierra. VBOX-VOLVO can offer customer remote on-line service, including VOLVO whole vehicle, parts manual, technical guide, whole vehicle circuit diagram, repair services. Meanwhile, customer is available to download VBOX-VOLVO APP,2016 VOLVO XC90 whole system faulty diagnostic, including read the faulty code, read the history code, read ECU. DiCE VIDA 2015A vs. VXDIAG VCX Nano Volvo 2014D Posted on November 5, 2019 by sales Look here: the two popular Volvo diagnostic and programming tools: Dice/VIDA cheap china clone and Allscanner VXDIAG VCX NANO for Volvo.
Volvo Vadis Vs. Volvo Vida Dice Scanner Auto Diagnostic Tool Download
Volvo Vadis Vs. Volvo Vida Dice Scanner Auto Diagnostic Tools
Can someone please tell me what I need in order to set up a laptop to successfully read and clear codes etc on my C70.
What will it/won't it do?
I have an old laptop that I reckon would be suitable. I have no other software or hardware though.
I have spotted that there are many people out there that have something similar but I have no idea how to set it up.
Any help would be appreciated.
Volvo Vadis Vs. Volvo Vida Dice Scanner Auto Diagnostic Tool Kit
Volvo Vadis Vs. Volvo Vida Dice Scanner Auto Diagnostic Toolkit
Laptop needs minimum of C2d and 4gb ram
SSD makes all the difference in the world all it needs is a 60GB drive to hold winXP and Vida
Does that say in the fine print that it will only work on windows 7? It also says for Volvos 99 onwards ?
Um and what is C2d?
- core 2 duo,
yes it does run on win7/8 however it just runs better on XP
I think it will work on a 96-98 S40.. but pretty much 99 onwards with an ETM ONLY
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.What's the old one for older non ETM CanBus cars?
Isn't that one just software and an OBD to USB link?
- Of course 8-}
Ok, so there is nothing that will do a similar task on a 98?
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.http://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40515
Its all a bit Greek but VADIS is what we need or no?
If so it can be downloaded , you know where..
very very limited in what it can do
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.You get a cable with an ARD tune , is it the one?
- Ard dont send out cables with their tunes anymore at least I didnt get one. I have 98v70 & use an elm 327 adaptor for datalogging on my Android phone I have not had any codes to try clearing but it seems to work pretty well. I think ill go unplug something.. vida is only good for the roundtops from 00 onwards.
- Just get an old WIn XP laptop with DVD drive. My VIDA runs on Win Xp with Service Pack 3 and at least 2 gb of RAM. My version is 2012. Not sure about later versions
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.I believe i had to buy the data link cable from lucky , i will get a picture.
- VOL-FCR and a vag com USB to obd cable (mine looks the same as the one posted above) will read and clear fault codes in all modules apart from cruise control. I have it running on an old netbook running windows xp, works a treat.
- excellent, that is all I need it to do. Just bought a cable.
Where to get VOL-FCR?
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Melbourne.
- Sydeneee --- home of the traffic jamb, over priced coffee, and the 2000 Olympicsother mobile option is a cheap blue tooth elm327 and android torque if it not a volvo specific code.
- edited August 2014Hi all, as mentioned above VADIS / VIDA only does 99+ cars.
For earlier cars there's either VOL-FCR or generic code reader, both pretty limited & won't do more advanced stuff like programming a new transponder key to the car's immobiliser, or recalibrating a power seat which you need to do after replacing any components on power seat with memory feature.
That's why I just forked out the big bucks to get the genuine Volvo tool for earlier cars.
Still waiting for it to arrive, should have it by around 22nd of this month.
Will do 200 - 900, S/V/C70 and S/V90 up to 1998, as well as S/V40 up to 2000.
If you're in Melbourne you're more than welcome to drop by & use this diagnostic unit, I'm on the north side near Essendon airport. Not going to set a fee but any donation would be greatly appreciated!!
- I can pinch the dealerships tool when/ if anyone needs it in ACT