I will show you how to install WhatsApp Messenger on your Windows PC (XP, Vista, 7 or 8). All you need is to download bluestacks app player for Windows PC an.
Learn how to install and use WhatsApp on windows PC ( XP/Vista/7/8)First download bluestacks from Bluestacks is downloaded, ins. All in all, Desktop manager for WhatsApp is a handy Chrome extension that makes the instant message services more approachable on the PC. It seamlessly integrates with your browser, sending you.
Today, I want to share how WhatsApp Messenger can also be used on PC. As a matter of fact, WhatsApp is being used by millions of users daily all over the world. They simply use this application to stay connected with friends, family and dear ones. This application is available for almost all mobile operating system such as: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, s40 and Symbian.
Although, there is no WhatsApp Messenger application for PC, and this has become a big issue for users, as some users are always on PC, and it’s kind of stressful to be working on PC and at the same time replying to messages on phone. Moreover some avid computer users like me prefer to use physical keyboard over touch screen keyboards, so in my quest to finding a solution to this i.e. to be able to use WhatsApp on my PC, I was able to come across an awesome app capable of running an emulator called BlueStack.
BlueStack is compatible with the most used computers operating systems including: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Mac OS X. Below are the steps I under go to use WhatsApp Messenger on my PC.
Steps to Use WhatsApp Messenger on Computer
1. First download and install BlueStacks on your computer. It supports all versions of Windows and Mac OS X.
2. Launch BlueStacks, and you will be greeted with the BlueStack home screen.
3. Now click on Search icon on the top right corner of Bluestack home, enter WhatsApp, click onFind button, and then finally hit the Install button.
4. After clicking on the Install button as explained in the step above, WhatsApp will now be installed on your PC. Now start WhatsApp Messenger on Bluestack, you will have to provide your phone number to get a verification code and then enter the 6 digit verification code to get verified to start using WhatsApp Messenger on your PC (Note: if you didn’t receive the verification code via sms, you can use the Call me option to get a call from WhatsApp with the verification code).
5. Once the verification process is complete, you will be able to create your account, add contacts and enjoy WhatsApp messenger on your computer.
Whatsapp Messenger Free Download For Desktop Windows XpHow WhatsApp Messenger Works
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.
Grindcraft. In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages. First year FREE!* (WhatsApp may charge thereafter, current price is $0.99 USD/year).
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
Whatsapp Messenger For Windows Xp
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.* (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
Please Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.